The Future CFO Programme
The Future CFO programme provides mentoring, networking and development to participants with the aim of supporting them to develop their skills, contribute at a strategic level, and enable organisational succession.
How it helps participants
- Broadening of knowledge and thinking through insightful and critical discussion
- Developing understanding of progression and leadership
- Ongoing learning and support from an experienced mentor
- Connection to a new network of peers and becoming part of the Future CFO Alumni
- Gaining up to 12 CPD hours (non-verified)
How it benefits organisations
- Talent management and investing in internal succession
- Talent development through recognising and empowering future leaders with a customised strength coaching plan
- Increased retention through giving employees a road map in broadening their skillset and achieving greater job satisfaction
- Inspire action and focused development as an outcome of psychometric testing.
Applications close 27th May
Participants announced 10th June
Dates: 4th August, 25th August, 22nd September, 20th October, 10th November, 24th November.
Hear insights from a selection of experienced CFOs, CEOs, and board members at four Leader Forums. The range of speakers is focused on providing in-depth and robust discussion on issues faced by CFOs. Participants will gain exposure to internal challenges, stakeholder management and the relationship with the CEO and board.
Brad Olsen, Senior Economist at Infometrics will deliver an economic and market update focusing on business and politics. Gerard Mackle, Executive Leadership coach and Fiona Hancock, Organisational Psychologist and Director of Added Insight, will together facilitate a workshop focused on harnessing strengths for high performance. Participants will undergo psychometric assessment as part of the programme.
Guest speakers for 2022 include Kirsty Campbell (Professional Director), Nick Haines (CFO Electric Kiwi), Craig Richardson (Board Chair), Nick Judd (CFO THL) and Skye Daniels (CFO Media Works).
Participants will be matched with a mentor for a 12-month period, in which they will learn directly from an experienced finance leader and receive personalised feedback. Hunter Campbell will ensure this relationship is well matched and set for success.
Networking and Alumni
Through Future CFO, participants will build connections among like-minded peers and successful leaders who continue to meet, learn and discuss as part of the Future CFO Alumni networking events.
$1,500 for participants
The cost includes psychometric assessment from Added Insight and individualised feedback for the participant.
Please get in touch if cost is a barrier.
Applications are welcome from professionals who are CA or CPA qualified with a minimum of six years’ commercial experience in an accounting function who currently hold a leadership or management position. The selected participants will be expected to fully commit to the programme, attending all Mentoring Sessions and Leader Forums.
How to apply
Please apply through the application form below.
For enquiries please email us at:
Future CFO Application Form