The Future CFO Programme
The Future CFO programme provides mentoring, networking and development to participants with the aim of supporting them to develop their skills, contribute at a strategic level, and enable organisational succession.
How it helps participants
- Broadening of knowledge and thinking through insightful and critical discussion
- Developing understanding of progression and leadership
- Ongoing learning and support from an experienced mentor
- Connection to a new network of peers and becoming part of the Future CFO Alumni
- Gaining up to 12 CPD hours (non-verified)
How it benefits organisations
- Talent management and investing in internal succession
- Talent development through recognising and empowering future leaders with a customised strength coaching plan
- Increased retention through giving employees a road map in broadening their skillset and achieving greater job satisfaction
- Inspire action and focused development as an outcome of psychometric testing.
Applications open: 18th May
Applications close: 8th June
Welcome Drinks: 3rd August
Forum 1: 24th August
Forum 2: 20th September
Forum 3: 11th October
Forum 4: 2nd November
End of Programme Drinks: 16th November
Hear insights from a selection of experienced CFOs, CEOs, and board members at four Leader Forums. The range of speakers is focused on providing in-depth and robust discussion on issues faced by CFOs. Participants will gain exposure to internal challenges, stakeholder management and the relationship with the CEO and board.
Brad Olsen, Senior Economist at Infometrics will deliver an economic and market update focusing on business and politics.
Guest speakers for 2023 include Skye Daniels (CFO MediaWorks), Nick Judd (CFO Tourism Holdings), Chris Marshall (Waterman Capital), and Kirsty Campbell (Director & Commercial Advisor).
Participants will be matched with a mentor for a 12-month period, in which they will learn directly from an experienced finance leader and receive personalised feedback. Hunter Campbell will ensure this relationship is well matched and set for success.
Networking and Alumni
Through Future CFO, participants will build connections among like-minded peers and successful leaders who continue to meet, learn and discuss as part of the Future CFO Alumni networking events.
$1,500 for participants
The cost includes psychometric assessment from Added Insight and individualised feedback for the participant.
Please get in touch if cost is a barrier.
Applications are welcome from professionals who are CA or CPA qualified with a minimum of six years’ commercial experience in an accounting function who currently hold a leadership or management position. The selected participants will be expected to fully commit to the programme, attending all Mentoring Sessions and Leader Forums.
How to apply
Please apply through the application form below.
For enquiries please email us at:
Future CFO Application Form