Future Finance Leaders
Launched in 2022, off the back of two hugely successful Future CFO Programmes, Future Finance Leaders is the next innovation from Hunter Campbell. The programme aims to support ambitious, up and coming CA/CPA qualified accountants who aspire to become leaders in their career.
Inspiring the future of business performance.
The Future Finance Leaders Programme
The Future Finance Leaders programme is specifically designed with CA/CPA Qualified accountants who have up to 7 years PQE in mind.
It provides mentoring, networking, and development to participants with the aim of supporting them to develop their skills, leadership credentials, and enable organisational succession.
How it helps participants
- Broadening of knowledge and thinking through insightful and critical discussion
- Developing understanding of leadership fundamentals
- Ongoing learning and support from an experienced mentor
- Connection to a new network of peers and becoming part of the Future Finance Leaders Alumni
- Gaining up to 12 CPD hours (non-verified)
How it benefits organisation
- Talent management and investing in internal successio
- Talent development through recognising and empowering future leaders with a customised strength coaching plan
- Increased retention through giving employees a road map in broadening their skillset and achieving greater job satisfaction
- Inspire action and focused development as an outcome of psychometric testing.
Hear insights from a selection of experienced FCs, CFOs, and the talented Hunter Campbell team at four Leader Forums. The range of speakers is focused on providing in-depth and robust discussion on issues faced by leaders in the accounting and finance world. Participants will gain exposure to internal challenges, stakeholder management and the skills needed to become a successful and empowering leader.
Hunter Campbell leaders will deliver a masterclass focusing on the career paths available to ambitious and driven accountants. Simon Hoole (Datacom, Villa Maria and AMP) will provide insights into how a high performing team and incredible culture is created and maintained.
Other guest speakers for 2022 include Toni Cookson (Smartpay) Matt Ward (SolarCity) Louise Keane (Humphries Landscaping) and Andy Allen (Community Finance).
Participants will be matched with a mentor for a 12-month period, in which they will learn directly from an experienced finance leader and receive personalised feedback. Hunter Campbell will ensure this relationship is well matched and set for success.
Networking and Alumni
Through Future Finance Leaders, participants will build connections among like-minded peers and successful leaders who continue to meet, learn and discuss as part of the Future Finance Leaders Alumni networking events.
$1,500 for participants
The cost includes psychometric assessment from Added Insight and individualised feedback for the participant.
Please get in touch if cost is a barrier.
Applications are welcome from professionals who are CA or CPA qualified with a minimum of two years’ commercial experience in an accounting function who have ambitions to move from being a technical specialist to a leader in their career. The selected participants will be expected to fully commit to the programme, attending all Mentoring Sessions and Leader Forums.
How to apply
Applications open Thursday 5th May 2022
For enquiries please email us at:
Future Finance Leaders Application Form