Accountant – Part Time
- 3 month contract initially
- Part time with lots of flexibility
- North Shore location
This small but thriving sporting organisation is currently looking for cover through the summer period. With their current Accountant moving on from the business in December they would like someone to get on board and have a 2-week handover.
This will be a very hands-on role and give you full ownership of the day to day finances. You will have interaction with the company treasurer who is a very impressive senior finance professional.
- Prepare month-end accounts and trial balance
- Manage all of the AP and AR function
- Preparing budgets for upcoming events
- Handling the monthly payroll
You will be very comfortable with the above tasks aswell as;
- Excellent communication skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to work both autonomously
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications particularly excel
- A good working knowledge of Xero is desireable
- Experience working in small businesses is desireable
Apply now through the link provided to be considered for the position. For a confidential discussion or more details please call Callum Davis on 021 246 6356.
Accounts Assistant – 9 month contract
Initially a contract role to cover a secondment within the team but potential to turn into a permanent position.
Busy, boutique accounting and consulting firm looking for a Client Manager to lead a team to deliver excellence and have fun along the way!