A New Zealand success story, who has been in operation for almost 100 years. They’re now one of Asia Pacific’s most successful Civil Engineering & Infrastructure business and have experienced continued growth with financial success year after year.
They’re a business that is extremely proud of their people and their achievements. They encourage an attitude of ‘ownership and empowerment where employees take responsibility for performance in their area and work hard to seek constant improvement. They encourage the power of learning to find safer, better, smarter and more efficient ways of doing things.
Reporting into an impressive and supportive leadership team, this role is a broad Accounting Manager position with the support of 5 direct reports. You will be responsible for the management accounting and business partnering for two of the businesses largest business units.
Your key duties will include (but not limited to);
- Monitor, review and report on financial performance
- Oversee the development of accurate operational and capital budgets and forecasts
- Assist with business planning and supporting the development of new business strategies
- Analyse and interpret trends and provide proactive financial and accounting advice to the business
- Lead and develop the accounting team
- Lead improvements and initiatives to enable efficient and effective processes, systems and procedures
To be considered for this position you must be an experienced Management Accountant with exceptional interpersonal skills. Due to the staff management and business partnering aspect of the role, people skills are key.
What’s in it for you…
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large, market-leading business in a leadership position whereby you will be in a broad and varied role in an organisation that will support your professional development and career progression.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Josie Clarke on 027 773 4733 or email email@example.com
- Commercially focused position.
- Work for a company who support career progression & professional development
- Market leading construction/infrastructure business