Our client is New Zealand’s fastest growing electricity retailer. As a result of the company’s rapid growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven Accounts Assistant to join the team based at its office in Auckland’s CBD. This role will be instrumental in supporting the Accounts Manager and the wider business.
As the Accounts Assistant you will support the Accounts Manager to deliver continuous improvements to the accounting, tax, audit, treasury, payroll and management reporting processes and adapt to new challenges and markets. You will be responsible for:
- Daily processing of Accounts Payable & Receivable.
- Assist with month end accounting processes.
- Assist with the Group audit requests.
- Assist with monitoring the account emails to manage the receipt of invoices, credit notes and receipts.
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organised and methodical.
- Positive attitude and mindset.
The successful candidate will enjoy 5 additional days leave per year as well as a day to volunteer for a community cause. You will work in an innovative office space with a team that regularly celebrate success as well as provide opportunities for your career growth.
If you are an outgoing administrative superstar looking to propel your career within accounts, then call Regina Manaf on 021 220 87876 or Katie Kelly 021 418 585 or apply today.
- Innovative office environment - Auckland CBD
- Great company benefits
- High performing supportive team