- Fantastic career progression pathway mentored by an impressive Finance Manager
- ATE organisation
- CBD location
My client is a successful and growing market leader in the retail industry.
About the Role:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Finance team who are smart, friendly, established and looking to share their knowledge.
The Finance Manager is seeking an Accounts Assistant who is hungry to learn and be mentored through the business, after taking responsibility for the Accounts Assistant role you will be mentored into the Assistant Accountant role and beyond. If you are part qualified or looking to start your CA the company is an ATE and very keen to support you through.
The role will be full time/ 40 hours per week with flexibility on start and finish times to suit you. They have beautiful offices located in the CBD very close to all public transport offerings.
- High Volume Invoice processing
- Managing Payment for accounts
- Reconciliation of Accounts Payable ledger
- Process month end journals
- Assist with Statutory reporting and yearly budgets and audit process
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Invoice Coding and Receipting
- Review of vendor statements
- Prepare bank reconciliations daily
If you are smart, very keen to learn and grow and looking for an excellent opportunity then please get in touch today!
Ideally you will have some Accounts Payable or Receivable experience or be a recent Accounting graduate.
Please Apply Now or call Samantha Wilson on 021 195 0550 or you can email directly your CV or any questions through to firstname.lastname@example.org