- Opportunity to work closely with Finance Manager and CFO
- Newmarket location
- Flexible hours if desired
Opportunity to join a successful business who are undergoing a significant and exciting period of change. You will come in and completely take responsibility for the transactional accounting function after a thorough handover. You will work in a small and tight knit Finance team, reporting into the Finance Manager and also closely working with the CFO. This is your chance to really make your mark on an incredibly successful business and to set up a market leading accounts payable and receivable function from scratch.
- An upbeat, bubbly and outgoing personality is key
- Confident Accounts Office
- Ideally 2+ years experience in accounting roles.
- Autonomous, able to take responsibility and get on with your role but equally important to know when to put up your hand to ask for help and guidance.
- SAP experience desirable
About the role:
- Split between Accounts Receivable and Payable- slightly higher percentage of the role will be AR focused.
- Accounts Payable including foreign currency payments.
- Invoicing, reconciliations, expense processing etc
- Reporting into Finance Manager
- Flexibility on working hours if desired
Please Apply Now or call Samantha Wilson on 021 195 0550 to chat further regarding the role.
Finance Business Partner
3 month contract – Partner with non financial stakeholders to develop and maintain cost and pricing models and become IFRS 15 compliant
HRIS Data Analyst
Long term contract – Support the project lead on a large scale HR migration & Implementation project.