- Fixed term contract of at least 6 months
- Join an established business and friendly team
- Sunny Tauranga location
This is a great opportunity to join a successful business who are undergoing an exciting period of change. Looking for someone who is a team player, with sound experience and excellent communication skills, who can assist the accounts payable team and answer customer enquiries.
- A positive can-do attitude is key.
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience in accounting roles.
- Confident Accounts Officer with an eye for detail.
- Ability to work to deadlines, to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Autonomous, able to take responsibility and get on with your role but equally important to know when to put up your hand to ask for help and guidance.
About the role:
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable responsibilities.
- Data input, reconciliations, providing information for reporting.
- Reporting into the Accounts Team Leader.
- Delivering system training where required.
6 month contract – Supporting a fast paced business to ensure a smooth month end process. $36 – 40/h
Audit & Risk Analyst
A great opportunity to step out of a CA firm into industry, working for a large FMCG business who can help you develop & progress your career.