Accounts Payable- 3 month contract- Immediate start
- South Auckland location
- Competitive hourly rate
- Potential to go permanent
Our successful and busy client in South Auckland are looking for a capable Accounts Payable officer to join the team on a three term contract. The employer, with a fantastic reputation are looking for a safe and reliable pair of hand who will be able to assist with back log and reporting during this busy Xmas period.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Handling the Accounts Payable function including; processing all invoices into the system, coding and preparing for the weekly and monthly payment runs
- Reconciling supplier statements – acknowledging disputed or missing invoices
- Maintaining database accurately and efficiently
- Undertaking payments from suppliers
Ideally you will have:
- Proven experience within the Accounts Payable space
- Strong communication skills both in writing and in person
- Good Excel skills.
- Team environment mentality
This is a great time to join this company and you will have a direct impact from the get go. To find out more about this opportunity or be considered – please do get in touch with an updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 195 0550