As the Accounts Payable Administrator you will be managing the full end-to-end Accounts Payable function.
Reporting into the Finance Transactional Manager your day to day responsibilities will include:
- High volume invoice processing.
- Resolve Accounts Payable queries.
- Reconcile and prepare supplier statements.
- Provide advice and assistance to the wider business and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in an Accounts Payable role.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Accurate and fast data entry skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change.
This is an exciting time to join this large organisation and be the foundation for a growing team. If you are an experience Accounts Payable Officer and would like to hear more, please call Katie Kelly for a confidential chat on 021 418 585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Auckland Central
- Long term contract with view to go perm
- Flexible working arrangements on offer