Accounts Payable Officer
- 1-2 years experience in Accounts administration
- CBD location very close to public transport
- Very generous salary and benefits package
They are looking for someone who shares their friendly, family orientated values and will fit in well with their small and hard working Accounting team.
The ideal candidate will have one to two years experience in Accounts Payable and/ or Receivable and be very comfortable learning new systems and software as well as using Excel.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process contractor payment and customer invoice runs in accordance with internal policies and procedures.
- Receive, review and process contractor/general creditor payment runs accurately and timely. Ensure all supporting documentation and approvals are in accordance with internal policies and procedures.
- Process automatic, international and treasury transactions as required, and in line with internal policies and procedures.
- Review and process FlexiPurchase cash and card transactions ensuring supporting documentation complies with internal policies and procedures.
- Investigate and respond to employee, supplier and contractor queries relating to payment and invoicing runs in a timely manner.
- Assist Financial Services Team Leader in co-ordinating system maintenance and improvements.
- Assist Financial Services Team Leader with ensuring that procedures and checklists are kept current for all payment/invoicing run processes.
- Provide back up for duties of Financial Services Team Leader in times of leave of absence.
A generous base salary, and an extremely attractive benefits package is on offer.
Please Apply Now or call Samantha Wilson 021 195 0550 to chat further about the role.
Financial Reporting Analyst
Extract data and build meaningful reports for senior management. Strong SQL and understanding of databases required. $negotiable
Accounts Payable- 3 month contract- Immediate start
Short term contractor required to join a friendly and hard working business