Accounts Payable Specialist
- Great team culture
- Mt Wellington location with parking on site
- Excellent perks
My client is a global manufacturing business based in South Auckland. Due to a recent change in structure, they are sourcing an impressive Accounts Payable Specialist to join their strong finance team.
- Coordination of the invoice receipting and internal approval process
- Manual entry and uploading of invoices to GL system
- Hands on involvement with AP automation project
- Respond to all supplier queries as appropriate
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Coordination and processing of payment runs
- Preparation of daily cash reports
- Daily maintenance of bank reconciliations
- Various tasks and project work as required to support the finance team
- Minimum 3-4 years AP experience in a large complex business
- Excellent team working and organisational skills
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Excel
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below.
Accounts Assistant – 9 month contract
Initially a contract role to cover a secondment within the team but potential to turn into a permanent position.
Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
A re-designed analyst position with a focus budgeting, forecasting, BI, systems, business partnering & ad-hoc analysis.