An instantly recognisable NZX listed business that has an excellent & supportive working environment, with great opportunities for development.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the AP Team Leader will manage the day to day running of the Accounts Payable function and will have 3 capable direct reports.
- Team Leadership: Lead and manage the Accounts Payable team of 3 providing coaching, mentorship & effectively managing team workload.
- Process Optimisation: Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement within the function and streamline financial processes for efficiency.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with policies and regulations are met & ensuring documentation of SOPs is maintained.
- Processing: Ensure accurate & timely entering of supplier invoices for weekly & 20th month pay run.
You will have strong accounts payable experience. Ideally you will have had some leadership experience or have a drive to lead others and grow a team. You will be systems savvy with a keen eye for continuous improvements across processes and systems. Given the nature of the business, experience with stock inventory invoicing is important & a background in managing quantity and price variances is crucial.
You will have a robust knowledge of accounting principles and be competent in navigating ERP systems and financial software.
You will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, paired with the ability to foster a high-performing team. Previous experience with MS Dynamics 365 will be advantageous.
What’s in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a huge success story. This is a rare opportunity to either step into leadership or build on your current leadership skills in a supportive environment.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Regina Manaf on 021 220 8786 or email email@example.com
- Join a great work culture that truly values its people
- Leadership role reporting into a capable Financial Controller
- Auckland CBD location with 2 days WFH