Admin Duty Manager
- Internationally recognised luxury accommodation
- Exciting career opportunity
A very exciting opportunity is immediately available for a positive and passionate Admin Duty Manager to take ownership and assist in the administration of two exceptional and exclusive, luxury lodges.
This unique full time, Monday to Friday position, will not only involve you with guests but your excellent organisation, accounting knowledge and administration skills will assist you with the following;
- Staff resource planning and roster management
- Invoice preparations
- Managing bank and revenue reconciliations
- Approving timesheets and records
- Dealing with suppliers
- Debtor management
- Account overview and ensuring coding is correct
- Checking and reconciling assets
- Reservation and information system management
Duty management will include day to day operations of the lodges as well as providing exceptional customer service and communication. You will be passionate about people engagement with work colleagues and guests. You want to exceed your guests’ experiences as they indulge in luxury.
You will display a high level of personal presentation, be self-motivated, demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm. In return you will enjoy stunning views, ambience and luxury.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please email email@example.com.