Administration Duty Manager
- Internationally recognized luxury accommodation
- Exciting career opportunity
- Based in Taupo or Rotorua
About the Company
This role encompasses administrative duties across two of their luxury resorts in Rotorua and Taupo.
They take great pride in their magnificent accommodation across two beautiful NZ locations. In Rotorua they have a very unique offering as the premier luxury wilderness escape hidden among native NZ forest. In Taupo they offer a world class experience with accommodation, gastronomic and golfing experiences. In fact, their golf course has recently been voted one of the five best courses in NZ.
About the Role
A very exciting opportunity is available for a positive and passionate Administration Duty Manager to take ownership in the administration of the two exceptional and exclusive, luxury lodges and a world class golf course. This unique full-time position, will not only involve you with guests but your proven accounting/bookkeeping experience and administration skills will assist you with the following;
- Staff resource planning and roster management
- Invoice preparations
- Managing bank and revenue reconciliations
- Approving timesheets and records
- Dealing with suppliers
- Debtor management
- Account overview and ensuring coding is correct
- Checking and reconciling assets
- Reservation and information system management
- General office administration i.e. ordering stationary, supplier and debtor set up forms, etc
- Liaison with IT Management providers
- Onboarding of new staff – management of paperwork
- Health & Safety reporting i.e. incident reports, monthly summary reports for head office
Duty management will include day to day operations of the lodges as well as providing exceptional customer service and communication.
We are looking for someone who has proven bookkeeping experience and loves working with numbers. You will be passionate about people engagement, you want to exceed your guests’ experiences as they indulge in a luxury. A background in hospitality is essential. You will display a high level of personal presentation, be self-motivated, demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm. In return you will enjoy stunning views, ambiance and luxury.
If this sounds like you, please Apply Now or get in touch with Samantha Wilson on 0211950550 or firstname.lastname@example.org