Afternoon Shift Manager
- People leadership within a production environment
- Ideal career stepping stone
- Experience working to KPI's
As a globally recognised business, this role represents a real career development opportunity. You’ll be working in a fast paced environment where technology and continuous improvement are the focus. Your focus will be on the afternoon shift (4pm to 1.30am) and you’ll have previous experience to call upon working within a production environment. Although it isn’t a prerequisite exposure within the FMCG industry could be beneficial.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking accountability for your team’s delivery against KPIs, highlighting potential risks and proactively identifying solutions across H&S, quality, labour and waste).
- Managing and coaching your team to be highly effective in their roles whilst minimising short and long-term skills gaps: reviewing performance, identifying & creating training needs and development opportunities.
- Ensuring compliance with all company policies and procedures, systems and paperwork.
- A strong focus on continuous improvement with your team.
If you are looking for a role that provides growth across the operational and commercial sides of a large global business then this could be the role. A competitive salary and company bonus are part of the package on offer. Please apply below if this opportunity is of interest. Or, if you would like to know more please contact John Boyle on 021 737576 to discuss your suitability.
Supply & Demand Planner
Join a NZX-listed business and take control for supply and demand planning across the national supply network. Immediate start.
Lead the New Zealand quality team in the development, implementation and maintenance of quality control and assurance.