This company is a true New Zealand success story who have taken their innovative technology to the global market. With a major presence in the Middle East, Australia, and a market-leading reputation in the US, this company has built a truly global brand within the engineering design, construction, and technology space.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the AP/AR Team Lead will oversee and manage the operations of our transactional team, ensuring efficiency, accuracy, and compliance in our accounts payable and credit control functions.
- Team Leadership: Lead and manage the shared services team, comprising of the Accounts Payable and Credit Control functions.
- Process Optimisation: Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement within shared services and streamline financial processes for efficiency.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with policies and regulations are met.
- Financial Reporting: Generate and analyse financial reports, KPIs, and metrics related to shared services performance.
- Training and Development: Enhance team skills and performance across transactional services.
- Risk Management: Identify and mitigate financial risks.
- Continuous Improvement: Drive efficiency and cost reduction.
You will be a strong people leader who has a proven track record of leading a transactional finance function. You will have hands-on experience managing AP and Credit Control/AR teams and you will have a keen eye for continuous improvements across processes and systems. You will have a robust knowledge of accounting principles and will be competent in navigating ERP systems and financial software. You will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, paired with the ability to foster a high-performing team. Previous experience in technology, construction, or manufacturing industries is highly advantageous, as well as experience in a high-growth environment.
What’s in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative New Zealand success story that has retained its entrepreneurial outlook, and with that comes an excellent culture and beautiful offices that invite cross-functional collaboration. The team is fantastic and you will be welcomed into a great work environment that really values its people.
To be considered for this position, APPLY NOW or contact Morgan Schuler from Hunter Campbell at 0275792286 or email@example.com
- Join a great work culture that truly values its people
- NZ success story with amazing growth potential
- St Johns location with carparking