- Immediate start, 3-4 month temporary role
- Free parking on-site and off-street
- Monday to Friday, full time flexible hours
This leading eco-friendly and sustainable consumer brand is a recognizable household name who are continuously developing products that are better for people, and the world they live in. They have grown rapidly over the past few years and are now looking for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their existing team.
You will be a customer focused individual who enjoys working within a supportive, family orientated team environment. Your key relationships will be supporting suppliers, customers, internal departments, Company Accountant and CFO by completing routine clerical and accounting tasks.
- Accounts payable and receivable which includes remittance advice reconciliation
- Daily and monthly bank reconciliations for all accounts, including FX accounts
- Credit checking and working closely with Customer Services
- Maintaining Fixed Assets Register, WIP and depreciation
- Reconciling and processing petty cash account reimbursements
- Month end journals and standard balance sheet reconciliations
- Setting up cost reporting and monthly cost centre analysis
- PO system set up
- Entering financial information into appropriate software programs
- Assisting the Accounts Payable Administrator, Company Accountant and CFO with various ad hoc support
Skills and Requirements:
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Previous Assistant Accountant experience is essential. Experience within FMCG, retail or product background would be beneficial but not a requirement
- An effective communicator and providing excellent customer service both internally and externally
- Ability to analyse information identifying cause and effect in order to help solve problems
- Open to new approaches, positive about change and expressing new ideas in the workplace
- Careful attention to detail and high level of accuracy in recording and checking information
This role requires an immediate start so only applications with full and current NZ work rights can be considered. If you are interested in this opportunity and want to be aligned with this fantastic company ‘Apply Now’ and submit your CV or call Deanne Grzelka on 021 949 547 for a further chat.