- Opportunities for Assistant Accountants
- Join a high calibre database
- Most roles require an immediate start
We have an ever-changing environment in which we work in, and although we may not have an opportunity right at this current moment, it is beneficial to register capable candidates for up and coming roles.
It is desirable that candidates are immediately available to start and are available to work for a minimum of 6 months. Our clients do tend to have high performing teams, and many are industry leaders, so you do not want to miss out on potential opportunities.
We have a current need for Assistant Accountants as well as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Credit Control Officers. It is required that you have a minimum of two years’ hands-on accounting experience. Previous high-volume experience is also beneficial.
Duties may include:
- Month-end reporting including balance sheet reconciliations and journals
- GST returns and tax compliance
- Ad hoc support and projects
- Assisting with the audit process
- Maintaining internal/external client relationships
- High volume invoice experience (Accounts Payable/ Receivable roles)
- Credit control experience – proficient methods of collection and proven results
- Exposure to ERP systems such as MYOB and SAP
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Confidence using MS Office especially Excel
A bit about you:
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who can hit the ground running and are flexible and adaptable to various working environments. It is also important that potential candidates have the ability to meet deadlines, work effectively within a team environment, as well as have strong time management and great organisational skills.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below.