Assistant Financial Accountant
- Focus on month-end, preparation of financial statements and reconciliations
- 6-month contract
- Hamilton location
An exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation. You will be joining a team of skilled finance people. The environment is fast-paced and vibrant enabling fast-track development for the individual.
This Assistant Financial Accountant contract involves the following key responsibilities:
- Assisting the Senior Financial Accountant with month-end closing
- Support accounting processes, including fixed assets, accruals/provisions, prepayments, recharges and revenue recognition
- Assisting with the preparation of Financial Statements
- Reconciliation of company bank accounts including foreign currency balances
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Year-end audit support
The successful candidate will possess the following skill sets and attributes:
- 3 + years experience within an Accounting and Finance role
- CA/ CPA qualified or part-qualified is desired
- Professional or business services background is preferred but not essential
- Ability to build strong and lasting internal/ external professional relationships
- Excellent prioritisation skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced working environment
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence & negotiate
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please email email@example.com
Finance Business Partner – Investments & Special Projects
Exceptional and rare commercial business partner position in the stunning, lifestyle hub of Rotorua.
Exciting opportunity for a team player to join a friendly Accounts team within a successful business.