Auckland Operations Manager – Fire Protection and Detection
- Leadership opportunity with growth potential
- Operational, financial and strategic management
- Innovative solutions-focused business
Due to continued growth and success, one of New Zealand’s pre-eminent Fire Protection and Detection businesses, is now seeking an Operations Manager with project management/construction experience in Fire Protection and Detection to join the leadership team.
You will have an important role in identifying and engaging with key personnel within the passive fire sector and further developing the Auckland and upper North Island markets to complement this large and well-established company.
You will be expected to visit clients, main contractors, and site management, generating leads and building relationships with clients, managing existing and new accounts, project managing work, contract management and providing fire protection services and solutions for the division.
- Strategy and business performance
- Design management
- Project management – Protection & Detection
- Construction contract claims
- Staff management and development
- Quality Assurance and Systems Management
- Health & Safety
- Continuous Improvement and Business Continuity
- Financial and budgetary management
What you will need
- FPANZ certification (Preferred)
- Management experience
- Fire Stopping auditing and/or project management experience
- Bachelors degree (preferred)
- Candidates with a background from associated sectors (structural insulation, building envelop, insulation, pipe lagging, penetration sealing & cavity barriers, drylining, cladding, facades) will be considered.
What’s in it for you
You will join a growing business, who continue to go from strength-to-strength. With the company’s upward trajectory, there will also be opportunities to develop your skills and further your career. You will receive a competitive salary and company benefits. If you meet the above criteria, we strongly encourage you to apply today for consideration.