- Month end management reporting
- Business Partner with the commercial team
- 6 month contract - Multi-National organisation
My client is a multi-national organisation with deep brand roots that are synonymous with success and recognised all across the world. Based out of their head office with on-site parking for an initial term of 6 months.
Supporting the business through a period of change you will be faced with a busy role that requires tight deadlines and a high level of accuracy.
- Preparation of PNL’s for relevant stakeholders and provide detailed analysis and insights
- Assist with budgetting and forecasting and expected to take lead where needed
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Working on large data sets for accurate and insightful data analysis across the group
- Run daily, weekly and monthly performance reports for management
- Review and report on KPI’s at both the customer and product level
- Ad hoc reporting and continuous improvement as needed
Ideally, you would have worked for a similar sized organisation and had experience using a large ERP system (SAP, JDE, Oracle etc) and reporting package (Hyperion, Crystal etc). You will also be familiar with large amounts of stock/inventory.
To apply for this role you must be immediately available or able to start within the next week. Apply now through Seek with the link provided or for a confidential discussion call Callum Davis on 021 246 6356.