Business Intelligence Analyst
- Work on data flow and integrity for accurate reporting
- Create visualisation tools and dashboards for stakeholders
- Data analysis, insights and opportunity to add value
An exciting period for this kiwi business who are experiencing lots of growth. A group entity with multiple service lines that benefit from the construction boom across New Zealand.
After going through a successful ERP implementation across the group the business now wants to make use of their business intelligence tool for visualisation and analytics.
- This role will involve financial modelling and improving the new BI reporting tool
- You will work in the wider finance team to make improvements to current practices
- This will include designing, building and managing financial models
- Business partnering with teams across the group to assist with hitting team objectives and outcomes
- Extracting data in usable formats, analysing and presenting key results and findings
This role will ideally suit somebody who has double majored in accounting or finance and data science or something similar. Or you could be CA/CPA/CIMA qualified have extensive experience reporting, providing insights and analysis through the use of business intelligence tools.
Hourly rate is negotiable depending on the level of experience. Flexible working hours that actually mean flexible, including work from home options.
The client is flexible in looking at individuals from a varied background. If you feel you can add value into a role of this description and want to discuss further please call Callum Davis on 021 246 6356 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.