Business Planning & Strategy Manager
- Large, privately owned NZ business
- 100% Commercially focused role
- Have a big impact on this businesses direction & growth
About the company
This iconic kiwi owned brand is instantly recognisable both locally and internationally with a long-standing reputation of being the best in class, producing some of the world’s best products. This is a genuinely fast paced, dynamic and complex organisation. Decisions are made quickly, change is happening every day and the finance team is pivotal in bringing together the financial, commercial, technological and strategic elements of the business as it embarks on the next evolution of its life cycle. There has never been a better time to join this NZ success story.
Reporting directly into an impressive CFO; your primary focus for this position is to provide essential senior financial leadership contributing to the financial performance and strategy of the whole business, playing a key role in forecasting, analysis of business information and assisting with strategic planning, business case
development and review.
You will play a critical role in the finance team’s deliverability of excellence in service levels across all functions to internal and external stakeholders.
Some of your key tasks will include, but are not limited to;
- Provide strategic decision support to the business for all capital planning, through financial/ scenario modelling
- Lead the analysis & review process of business cases related to all business growth opportunities
- Lead & maintain accurate & effective all budgeting & forecasting processes across the group
- Work closely with the finance & IT team to implement & develop BI tools and its capability
- Assist with the implementation of a new ERP system
- Provide ad-hoc & proactive analytical & commercial support to the CFO & wider business.
To be considered for this position you must a fully qualified accountant (CA/CPA etc.) who has ideally been trained within a big 4 or mid-tier professional services firm. You will have extensive experience with multiple ERP systems, and it will be hugely beneficial if you’re comfortable with BI tools. You must be commercially focused and an excellent communicator across all levels of a business, with experience in presenting to senior team members.
What’s in it for you
This is a superb opportunity to join a NZ success story at an exciting time of their existence. With new leadership and a recent restructure of their finance team, this is the perfect time to join the business and make your mark. Along with a top-class office environment and surroundings there’s a very attractive remuneration package on offer.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Chris Cooper on 021 197 4491 or email email@example.com
Admin Duty Manager
A very exciting opportunity for a positive and passionate Admin Duty Manager working within luxury hospitality.
A newly created role working for one of NZ’s largest private success story’s. A great opportunity to move from a CA firm into industry/commercial.