Business Transformation Assistant
- MS SQL Tools Required
- Immediate Start
- Ellerslie Location
A leading and innovative New Zealand based company at the forefront of change in the freight and logistics industry.
You will join a team that is absolutely passionate about what they do and enjoy working together to come up with solutions for their customers in a rapidly evolving, growing and highly successful business.
- Support across analytical, reporting and administration for all financial, customer services, safety and compliance functions of the business
- Data analysis using tools such as MS Excel and Microsoft SSIS and SQL
- Interaction with customers to help resolve problems and provide a high quality of service to them
- Data entry into the Transport Management System (TMS)
- Office support tasks as and when required
- Experience and/or knowledge in using MS SQL tools or similar systems to support business decisions of KPI’s
- Knowledge of database structures and principles
- Confident in selecting data and information to support decision making
- Good interpersonal skills and confident speaking to customers
- Exposure or an understanding of freight and logistics would be an advantage
This is an opportunity to enter an innovative and growing business that is going places. The business is going through significant growth including recently and successfully entering and Australian market. The company is big on promoting their people internally and there is an opportunity of this role becoming permanent for the successful candidate. We will also consider a graduate with experience within MS SQL tools and a terrific attitude to want to learn and develop.
Lead BI Analyst
Lead BI Analyst role for a company at the forefront of change in the freight and logistics industry.