About the company:
Mānuka Health is a high-performing team of over 200 people and about 1.5 billion bees, working together to become the leading Mānuka honey company globally. At the heart of their collective effort is a culture of care. They care deeply about people, products, consumers, communities, the environment, and their impact on the world. The Mānuka Health team are driven by a purpose to re-nature people for the betterment of health, communities, and the planet. They share the natural potency of New Zealand nature through premium bee products, inspiring people to live a more natural life and find their own true and best nature. Join this phenomenal team and take your career to the next level.
About the role:
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Category & Revenue Analyst to join our team. Working alongside our Financial Controller- Commercial and the Head of Category and Revenue Management to provide relevant data and insights to assist in managing the business tactically and strategically across the globe. As the link between sales, marketing and finance you will focus on analysing, evaluating and reporting on key metrics for the sales team in order to support management decision-making and to increase and drive sales productivity.
- Sales Analysis: regular sales data analysis to assist the wider sales team in driving sales performance and promotional programmes
- Pricing: Own the analysis and assist in the review of the pricing strategy by country and channel
- Category Sales Analysis: report on category performance providing recommendations on how to optimise category performance
- Reporting and Modelling: Develop and maintain reporting tools
- Strategy and Market Analysis: Monitor performance to channel strategy plan, and regularly reviewing range, pricing and promotional strategy for each channel
- Innovation: provide relevant market and category insights to support assessment of the market and channel opportunity size and feasibility of innovation pipeline. Assist in the creation of NPD P&Ls and perform post-launch reviews
Key attributes needed:
- 3-5 yrs experience in category / pricing analysis or commercial analysis in an FMCG environment
- Strong Power BI skills; Advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills, pricing analysis and commercial acumen
- Ability to manage large data sets and analyse trends/data
- Extremely organised, self-motivated, who is creatively solution focussed
- Cross-functional relationship management skills
What’s in it for you?
Competitive salary package with an annual performance-based incentive
Hybrid/flexible working between their fantastic Newmarket offices and home
Subsidized Southern Cross Healthcare
Great wellness product discounts
Join a 30-strong team in Auckland who are truly passionate about making the lives of their people and consumers better. You have the opportunity to make this newly created role your own and take your career to the next level.
Get in touch today for a confidential chat with Sindy Ward on 021 659 193 and email@example.com
- Premium Kiwi wellness brand with overseas investment
- Newly created role to make your own working with large international markets
- Good mix commercial / category / pricing analysis