- Immediate start
- $100hr + GST
- 6 month contract
This newly created role sits within a global financial services business going through a major transformation. The role is instrumental in implementing change management strategies across the organisation and influencing key stakeholders at the executive level.
As a Change Manager you will focus on the people aspect of change including changes to business processes, systems and technology. Working with the business you will create and execute a change management framework to lift capability and understanding, and create actionable deliverables across communications, coaching and training.
- Jointly establish and deliver a full change management approach, including stakeholder analysis, business impact assessments and readiness plans
- Develop change delivery plans that maximise employee adoption and minimise resistance
- Engage with leaders and partner with managers to support employees’ transition to new ways of working
- Work with the project manager and project team to manage engagement and communications activities
Experience required to be successful:
- Proven hands-on change delivery experience using change management methodologies and tools that are robust and fit-for-purpose
- Results-driven team player who thrives on working with others to solve complex challenges – particularly across diverse business units and locations
- Superior communication and delivery skills enabling you to influence and establish credibility with stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills, establishing good working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- The ability to operate effectively in ambiguous situations and across large complex environments, whilst prioritising your work under pressure
- Professional, pragmatic and customer focused
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably in business and/or change management, with 5+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Change management certification e.g., PCI, Prosci are preferred but not essential.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Jason Hinton on 09 976 8258 or email email@example.com
A newly created leadership role with a key focus on Change Management and driving a culture of internal and external customers first….
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Immediate start for an innovative Business Intelligence Analyst who is looking to make their mark. Create BI architecture for long term success.