Commercial Analyst – FMCG
- City fringe location - On street parking
- Privately owned entrepreneurial business
- Immediate start
Our client manufactures a unique range of niche products that are sold through a variety of channels both in NZ and Australia. This business is growing at a phenomenal rate with new products being developed to support international expansion.
- Analyse historical sales performance based on various promotional points
- Build on and develop the forecasting model to estimate sales and promotional spend
- Set up performance reporting to compare promotional effectiveness actual vs planned
- Freight analysis to enable better margin reporting
- Assist with modelling for presentations
- Strong Excel modelling skills
- Ability to visualise and present the data in a meaningful way
- Efficient and quick on the up-take
- Critical, analytical thinker
- Proactive with ability to manage own workload
How to Apply
Apply now through Seek to be considered for the position with a CV in Word format. You must be immediately available to apply for this role. There will be one interview and an expectation around starting the next day.
For a confidential discussion please call Callum Davis on 021 246 6356 for further details.