Kiwi FMCG business with a global presence, which boasts some of New Zealand’s most recognisable household brands. Led by an impressive leadership team, the business is continuously looking for opportunities for organic and acquisitive growth.
The main purpose of the role is to be the data analytics, reporting and dashboarding support for the commercial side of the business:
- Build & maintain robust financial models to drive business decisions
- Forecasting of Sales Data across the different global markets
- Explaining financial results and the key commercial drivers
- Support with any other reporting and analytics tasks
What’s in it for you
Opportunity to analyse business performance and identify trends in a company featuring recognisable household brands. Work with an impressive high performing finance team who offer continuous support and defined career development.
We are seeking a high performing qualified accountant (CA/CPA) you will have strong financial numerical understanding, attention to detail and ability to spot trends and proven experience in relationship building and interpersonal skills. Experience within a big 4 or mid-tier accounting firm, working with a portfolio of large, complex businesses will be advantageous.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Katie Kelly on 021 418 585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Impressive leadership team
- Brand new offices based in Mangere
- Fantastic company culture