- Leading natural health company
- NZX listed
- Tauranga region
Comvita is a NZX listed Kiwi success story, with an extensive footprint throughout New Zealand and has had phenomenal growth year on year. With further ambitious growth targets in place, the focus moving forward is on expansion locally and globally, with an emphasis on hiring staff who can operate effectively in a growing business. With a name associated with quality, they are on a mission working in harmony with bees and nature in New Zealand to heal and protect the world.
Due to growth within the business, we are looking to hire a number of critical team members to the finance function.
We are currently searching for a Commercial Analyst who will report to the Head of Reporting & Commercial Insights. The role will be based at the head office at Paengaroa, in the sunny Bay of Plenty.
Your key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Finance partner with the Digital Chanel globally and ANZ market, as well as finance champion the revenue management.
- Partner and provide financial information timely and accurate to facilities good decisions making and accountability for financial results to the Chief Customer Officer, ANZ Marketing Manager and wider Leadership team.
- Partner with the business to provide commercial and analytical support through data analysis, modelling and reporting with a view to improve operations and profitability.
- Support the team with monthly preparation of reporting and analysis for management and board, including income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement and manufacturing variances.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Accounting Degree of relevant tertiary qualification & work experience within commercial setting, preferably within FMCG
- CA Qualified preferably
- Experience in completing modelling, data manipulation, verification & analysis
- Experience in using ERP systems and advanced Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good team player
- Strong prioritisation, planning and organisational skills.
What’s in It for you?
This is a rare opportunity, based in Paengaroa (BOP), to work for a large, successful business who are continuing to grow from strength to strength. Comvita have a flexible working policy as well as a culture with a collaborative, family feel to it. You will also be working as part of a tight-knit finance team for a manager who will empower you to take ownership of your role in order for you to succeed.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion, please call Josie Clarke on 027 773 4733 or email email@example.com