This group of companies are the largest and most diversified Australasian marketer, wholesaler and distributor of healthcare, medical and pharmaceutical products. They’re also a leading marketer and distributor of recognized consumer products and animal care brands.
Working across two of the main business units, you will report into an impressive Commercial Manager and work closely with the wider senior leadership team members in providing meaningful commercial insights and recommendations to the business.
Your key duties will include the following;
- You will assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasting, financial performance reviews, monthly business reporting, capital expenditure and net working capital management
- Analyze monthly results and provide commentary on material variances and movements
- You will liaise with other departments to gather data, analyze trends, and provide recommendations for process improvements and forward planning
- Focus on sourcing and analyzing large data sets
- Provide commercial inputs to proposals and contracts
- Establish pricing models to ensure principals are reaching the profit expectations of the business
- Ad-hoc support to the Commercial Manager and GM’s
To be considered for this position you must be a fully qualified accountant (CA, CPA or equivalent) and possess a highly analytical and commercial skill set. You must be comfortable in navigating large data sets with the ability to transform this into understandable reporting to a variety of stakeholders. You must also be an effective communicator and comfortable with presenting to the business.
This role would suit someone who is already in a commercial and analytical finance role and looking for a new challenge OR it would suit someone who is currently in a large professional services/CA firm and looking to make their first move into industry/commercial (this could be someone from Audit, BAS or Transaction Services/Corp Finance).
What’s in it for you…
This is an opportunity to work for a large, market-leading business in the healthcare industry. You will work closely with and gain regular exposure to some impressive senior stakeholders who will challenge you and enable you to progress your career and develop professionally.
- Report to an impressive Commercial Manager
- Broad & varied commercial finance role
- Working for a large recognisable brand