- A commercially focused & analytical finance role
- Large, complex, global business
- Business partnering role with daily stakeholder engagement
With a portfolio of instantly recognisable brands, this business requires no introduction – the name speaks for itself. As an exceptionally successful enterprise, their history illustrates their willingness to take risk, bringing disruption to their sector and diversification to their NZ operations. Known for attracting and retaining talent, this business can offer exposure from day one, with medium to long term career opportunities for advancement and professional development – based on your performance and impact.
Reporting directly to the Head of Business Performance, the position of Commercial Analyst is a business-critical position, tasked with supporting the CFO and broader leadership team with sound financial & commercial advice to help the growth and performance of the business. You will be working with the SLT from day one.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Review of monthly performance against budget/forecast
- Month end adjustment journals preparation and posting
- Month end metrics and P&L reporting and analysis
- Forecast and budget modelling, liaising with key stakeholders
- Support strategic planning & build strong partnerships with the SLT.
- Partner with the Business Intelligence team to deliver insightful management reports
Ideally you will be professionally qualified (CA/CPA or equivalent), with a background in Big 4 or mid-tier CA firm, with a couple of years post qualification experience within a large business. Experience with Qlikview, Power Bi or Tableau would be advantageous. Attitude is pivotal in this role and the willingness to be an integral team player. Not only will you be creating the management reports but telling the story behind the numbers.
Opportunities don’t get much better than this – you’ll secure a seat in a close knit, high performing and collaborative team. There’s an abundance of opportunities for progression for high performers, whilst working for a business which celebrates and rewards success.
If you’re interested in exploring this opportunity further, please get in touch today for a confidential discussion – Josie Clarke – 027 773 4733. Alternatively, please submit your resume by following the instructions below.