Boasting some of the most recognisable brands and products in New Zealand and known for its quality, this FMCG business has grown year on year. This business is looking for a strong Commercial Analyst to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to gain experience in a fast paced, global business.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for a broad range of reporting and analytical activities. You will be engaging extensively with key stakeholders, providing advice, business partnering and commercial guidance to balance business objectives with financial discipline. Specifically, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Commercial analysis of financial information
- Reviewing weekly contract performances and variance analysis
- Data integration
- Assisting with budgets and forecasts.
- Involvement with business case financial modelling and analysis
- Delivering high quality ad hoc reporting and projects
- Working with both internal stakeholders to identify continuous improvement opportunities and implement cost effective solutions
- Preparing monthly and quarterly reporting
The ideal candidate will be CA/CPA qualified, and experience within the Retail or FMCG industry will be favourable. You will have approximately 2-3+ years of experience in a large, complex commercial organisation, with experience engaging stakeholders outside of finance and across the organisation. You will have a confident and engaging interpersonal style, and can build meaningful, professional relationships at every level of the business. Advanced Excel and reporting skills are essential.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Luke Spratt on 021 225 5056 for further details.
- Hands on commercial role
- Global business
- Immediate start - 3/6 month contract