Commercial Business Partner
- Partner with Sales & Marketing, Production and Operations
- Impressive senior management team
- Immediate start
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Commercial Business Partner to join a successful FMCG business undergoing a significant period of growth. This well-known multinational has a high performance culture and is looking for an experienced Commercial Analyst/ Business Partner to start immediately.
- Drive monthly sales forecasting and KPI reporting
- Competitor analysis
- Develop market, channel and product segmentation models
- Ongoing development of pricing models
- Preparation and analysis of monthly results
- Providing commentary and presenting financial results to the senior leadership team
- Facilitate annual budgets and the quarterly forecasting process
- Develop monthly sales rebates reports across key performance metrics
- Ad hoc projects where requested
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years post qualified experience in a large organisation and will be CA qualified (or equivalent). Exposure within the FMCG/ Manufacturing or Retail industries will help set you apart, as will demonstrated success in a fast pace and complex business. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills are essential and the ability to partner and influence stakeholders is paramount to be successful within this role.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Jason Hinton on 027 555 0921 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A broad Finance Manager position with a medium sized team. Working for an NZX listed Healthcare business
Senior Finance Manager – Treasury Accounting
Team leadership role working for one of NZ’s largest, listed FMCG businesses. A superb foot in the door to a business with endless opportunities.