- Work for a global FMCG business
- Revenue and margin reporting across product portfolio
- Business partner to Sales and internal stakeholders
This role is pivotal in delivering timely and accurate reporting and analysis to key stakeholders and the ANZ business.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Preparation and review of monthly revenue and margin reports
- Business partner to Sales and internal stakeholders to drive insights and performance
- Provide realtime business performance to regional management
- Maintain and review extensive pricing and costing models
- Maintenance of business intelligence solution
- Budgeting, forecasting and regional pricing strategies
The ideal candidate will be CA/CPA qualified and immediately available. You would have had good tenure within the FMCG/Manufacturing industry and had exposure to a high volume of SKUs using SAP or a similar large ERP system.
Apply now through Seek or call Callum Davis on 09 976 8211 for further details today.
A commercially focused position, with a key focus of adding value to improve performance, through effective analysis, reporting & business partnering
Commercial Finance Business Partner
Partner to key business units to provide insights and analysis to drive operational efficiency and performance. Negotiable hourly rate on experience