Commercial Finance Analyst
- Reputable, Global Business
- Professional Development & Career Progression Opportunities
- Analytical & Commercial Role
Boasting some of the most recognisable brands in New Zealand & Australia and known for its quality, this global FMCG business has grown year on year and is one of NZ’s most desirable employers.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager – Sales, you will be responsible for a broad range of reporting and analytical activities. You will be partnering with and influencing key stakeholders, providing advice and commercial guidance to achieve business objectives. Specifically, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Commercial analysis of financial information
- Reviewing weekly contract performances and variance analysis
- Assisting with budgets and forecasts.
- Involvement with business case financial modelling and analysis
- Working with both internal stakeholders to identify continuous improvement opportunities and implement cost effective solutions
- Preparing monthly and quarterly reporting
- Delivering high quality ad hoc reporting and projects
You, the ideal employee
The ideal candidate will be part or fully CA/CPA qualified, and have experience within large, complex businesses. You will have a confident and engaging interpersonal style, and can build meaningful, professional relationships at every level of the business. Advanced Excel skills are also essential.
What’s in it for you
This is a superb opportunity for someone to get stuck into their first truly analytical & commercial role. Working alongside an impressive & experience Commercial Manager who will help you develop & grow professionally. Due to the size and nature of this business, the opportunities do not stop here, they’re proud of their proven track record of promoting their top talent across the wider business, domestically & internationally.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Chris Cooper on 021 197 4491 or email email@example.com.