Commercial Finance Manager
- Initial 6 month contract with long term potential
- NZ owned retail business with global footprint
- Central location/ newly created role
Having established a strong platform for growth and investment this industry leading retail business is looking for a Commercial Finance Manager, who has a proven track record and highly detailed analytical skills.
They are ideally looking for an individual who is Big 4 trained but someone who has developed a Management Accounting skill set in a large corporate business. Supporting the CFO and CEO, this role will help to achieve short/medium/long term plans for the business through providing commercial support, challenge and insights.
This is a great opportunity to work with a top tier business that prides itself on hiring high calibre talent within the market.
- Preparation of annual budget and forecasts
- Identify and report on business initiatives and performances to relay benefits and trends to senior management and stakeholders
- Assist in business decision making through analysing financial information guarded around continuous delivery of business strategies
- Provide and review all business cases and investments proposals for the specific business units to ensure appropriate measures are taken and advised
- Prioritise projects based on ROI and ensure projected ROI’s are delivered.
- Analyse budgets and results to ensure that maximization of cashflow, expenditure and profits are met.
- Lead the sales team on driving and providing commercial insight to the business
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with an ability to present to C-level management and non-financial employees
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including establishing credibility and building effective internal and external working relationships
- Proven Business Partnering- minimum of 2 years within a complex commercial environment
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Jason Hinton on 027 555 0921 or email firstname.lastname@example.org