Commercial Finance Manager
- $140k - $150k package | Market leading company
- Key commercial partnering position
- High degree of autonomy
Having established a strong platform for growth and investment this hospitality business is looking for a Commercial Finance Manager, who has a proven track record and highly detailed analytical skills.
This role is positioned on the leadership team of the business, will lead a team of 11 and fast become an integral role right across the organisation.
They are ideally looking for an individual who is Big 4 trained but someone who has developed a Management Accounting skill set in a fast paced corporate business.
As this role requires high level decision making within pressurized situations the ideal candidate will have business partnering, strategic and hands on analytical experience.
This is a great opportunity to work with a top tier organization that prides itself on it’s fun culture and premium businesses.
- Preparation of annual budget and forecasts
- Identify and report on business initiatives and performances to relay benefits and trends to senior management and stakeholders
- Assist in business decision making through analysing financial information guarded around continuous delivery of business strategies
- Conduct detailed quantitative analytical work on business performances, which is includes and not limited cost efficiencies, profitability, benefits and strategy initiatives
- Provide and review all business cases and investments proposals for the specific business units to ensure appropriate measures are taken and advised
- Analyse budgets and results to ensure that maximization of cashflow, expenditure and profits are met.
- Lead the sales team on driving and providing commercial insight to the business
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with an ability to present to C-level management and non-financial employees
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including establishing credibility and building effective internal and external working relationships
- Ability to understand a wide range of business drivers, planning, management reporting and business analytics
- Strong cultural awareness in liaising with a broad range of stakeholders
- Proven Business Partnering- ideally within a complex commercial environment
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Lee Marshall for a confidential discussion on 021774388.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.
Global FMCG Business – Pricing and costing focus with internal stakeholder management on a 12 month fixed term
Financial Reporting Analyst
Extract data and build meaningful reports for senior management. Strong SQL and understanding of databases required. $negotiable