Commercial Finance Manager
- Multinational FMCG business
- Leadership role
- Circa $150 - $180K
Boasting some instantly recognisable brands and products and known for their quality, this FMCG business has grown year on year. The business is looking for a strong Commercial leader to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to gain experience in a fast-paced business with a strong international reach.
Reporting directly to the CFO, you will be responsible for a broad range of commercial and analytical activities. You will be engaging extensively with key Sales & Marketing and Operational stakeholders, providing advice, business partnering and commercial guidance to balance operational objectives with financial discipline. Specifically, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Leading a high performing commercial team
- Develop robust pricing structures
- Preparation of annual budget and forecasts
- Maintaining effective management/dashboard reporting
- Identify and report on business initiatives and performances to relay benefits and trends to senior management and stakeholders
- Provide and review all business cases and investments proposals for the specific business units to ensure appropriate measures are taken and advised
- Lead the sales team on driving and providing commercial insight to the business
The ideal candidate will be CA/CPA qualified, and experience within the Retail or FMCG industry will be favourable. You will have approximately 7-8 years plus experience in a large, complex commercial organisation, with experience engaging stakeholders outside of finance and across the organisation. Candidates will have a confident and engaging interpersonal style and can build meaningful, professional relationships at every level of the business. Advanced Excel and reporting skills are essential.
Please note this is a 12-month fixed term contract role. To be considered you will ideally be available at short notice.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Chris Cooper on 021 197 4491 or email firstname.lastname@example.org