Excellent opportunity to join a household name within the FMCG industry based in South Auckland. This initial 3-6 month contract role will suit an experienced Commercial Manager or Senior Finance Business Partner with experience partnering with Operations.
Currently in a steady growth phase, this FMCG organisation has exceptional manufacturing capabilities with an iconic product range.
- Provide strong analytical and communication skills to support business partners and influence behaviours / performance
- Work with the manufacturing teams to develop robust forecasts and budgets for labour, overheads, and material variances
- Provide insights into unit costs by production line and SKU
- Develop and enhance models to assist with budgeting and forecasting processes
- Provide financial analysis and review of NPD projects submitted by Marketing
- Maintain costed BOMS and Routings in SAP
- Provide financials & commercial guidance for capital investments and other business cases
- CA/CPA qualification.
- Essential experience working within the FMCG or Manufacturing industries.
- Demonstrated experience within a costing environment with strong commercial acumen, analytical and business partnering skills.
- Experience with a large ERP, SAP highly desirable.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Jason Hinton on 027 555 0921 or email email@example.com
- South Auckland location
- FMCG/ Manufacturing experience essential
- Immediate start required. 3-6 month initial contract