Large Real Estate and Construction business. Over its 30+ year history, this privately owned company has developed a highly regarded reputation and covers retail, residential and industrial properties as well as a small high-end luxury accommodation portfolio.
Business partner with the Development team and provide project reporting and commercial finance analysis:
- Ownership of monthly project reporting including performance against budgets and forecasts
- Financial and variance analysis with strategic commentary
- Look for efficiencies and automation of the management packs to provide greater insight and ensure agile decision making
- Monthly business partnering meetings with the development and project teams to highlight risks and opportunities to the projects
- Support on the feasibility modelling of new developments
- Review and critically analyse project contracts
- Actively support the team on month end journals
What’s in it for you
This is a newly created role for the organisation so you will have the chance to shape and develop the project accounting function for an established Construction business.
The ideal profile will be a Qualified CA/CPA with minimum 4 years post qualified experience in a project accounting capacity within the Construction/Infrastructure/Real Estate/Civil Engineering space. Experience business partnering with Project Managers/Development Managers is key.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Sam Pritchard on 021 224 7093 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Successful, privately owned Real Estate / Construction business
- Opportunity to shape and develop the Project Accounting function
- Pure business partnering role