My client is looking for a Corporate Finance Analyst to work on one of NZ largest development projects.
You will be responsible for the analysis of greenfield developments. Building complex models that provide outputs in relation to debt, valuation and cashflow. There will be a range of analysis to understand investment decisions and future earnings at project and group level.
- Prepare and be responsible for financial models, financial analysis, valuation and risk analysis
- Assist with the preparation, structuring and execution of financing plans
- Production of commercially focused reporting that aids strategic decision making
This role is an initial 3 month contract and will require you to start within 1 week. Apply now through Seek to be considered for this opportunity.
- One of NZ largest development projects
- Analysis of greenfield developments
- Beautiful CBD offices