Hunter Campbell has partnered with a leading investment bank and corporate advisory firm with offices across New Zealand and Australia. This is a rare opportunity to work with the highly experienced Auckland office and one of the most respected names in corporate finance in Australia and New Zealand.
The Auckland office is seeking an experienced Executive to work across a wide range of mandates, covering all aspects of corporate finance including M&A, valuation, debt advisory and capital structure analysis.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Collaborate and assist team members on key M&A deliverables (e.g. information memorandum drafting, management presentation drafting, valuation, financial modelling, preparation of pitch materials and due diligence management)
- Assist with key valuation deliverables (e.g. report drafting, financial modelling, transaction and trading comparables analysis)
- Undertake in-depth financial analysis on company and industry sector research
- Support administrative requirements of the team
This opportunity requires a professional with a strong tertiary academic record and 2-4 years of relevant experience. Applicants must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) and strong financial modelling skills.
We are targeting candidates that are driven, able to work independently and are motivated to test themselves in a high-performance environment.
If this opportunity would be something of interest, please contact Kyna Harmon to discuss further – firstname.lastname@example.org / 021 242 9807.
- Work on high profile transactions across a wide range of industries
- Gain experience across a spectrum of corporate finance assignments
- Strong pipeline of work