Corporate Treasury Accountant
- $$ negotiable depending on level of experience
- Flexible working location CBD & South Auckland
- Growing business with impressive CFO
A New Zealand owned and operated business who continue to grow from strength to strength. They are a dominant player in each field of their group and look to grow their vertical offering.
With continued growth, there is a pressing need for a sole treasury function. Rather than jump the gun and recruit the role permanently the CFO is looking to scope the role out with a contractor to ensure they know what the role looks like in the long term.
- Responsible for the group’s overall finance results and management of its liquidity and risk position
- Optimising the company’s liquidity position and maintaining external banking relationships
- Managing the companies risk position, particularly where it relates to FX and interest rate exposures
- Supporting the senior leadership team in making sound commercial decisions in support of the strategic plan
To be considered for this role you must have treasury experience in a corporate environment. You will be scoping out the role and making recommendations to improve the efficiency and value of the treasury role. You will be confident in your working ability and able to engage with stakeholders at all levels.
Apply now through Seek to be considered with a CV in Word format. For a confidential discussion call Callum Davis on 021 246 6356 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.