- Mon - Fri, full time hours - NO weekend work!
- Permanent position based in Glenfield
- Work with fantastic people in a fun office environment
About the Company:
Our client is Australasia’s largest privately owned provider of technology in their field. They are a listed company and are going through a growth phase. The team is made up of passionate, high performing individuals who are very proud to play a part in the company’s success.
About the Role:
We are looking for a motivated individual to provide the highest level of customer service and account management while completing the credit administration processes. You will be managing an existing portfolio of overdue accounts but the role is certainly more customer-centric and retention focused. A key aspect of the role is to ensure all losses are minimised and contracts are enforced as per business terms and conditions. If you enjoy problem solving, thinking outside of the box and coming up with new innovative ideas to make processes flow smoother – then this is the role for you!
- Responding and sending out letters, emails and correspondence in a timely manner
- Daily processing of dishonoured payments and frequent calls to existing customers to follow up and obtain payments
- Generate invoices and send monthly statements
- Apply credits and refunds where appropriate and approved
- Managing payment schedules
- General adhoc administration duties and team support
Ideally you will be a recent accounting or finance graduate with 1-2 years’ office based experience in customer service, administration, and/or collections/credit administration.
If you are a proactive, quick learner with high attention to detail and excellent organisation skills, keen to learn and looking for your next opportunity then get in touch today.
To be eligible for this role you MUST be legally entitled to work in New Zealand through Residency or Citizenship.
Commercial Finance Analyst
Reporting into an impressive Commercial Manager, this is a superb opportunity to get into a customer facing, truly analytical & value-ad role.
Senior Group & Tax Accountant
Combine your strong financial and tax knowledge. Join a multinational FMCG business. Initial 2 month contract.