Credit Control Officer
- 3+ years experience
- Generous salary
- South Auckland location
An exciting opportunity has become available for a hands on and experienced Credit Control Officer to work for a family owned and market leading distribution company. Based at Auckland Airport you will be working in a close knit team and take complete ownership of your ledger. Reporting into the Chief Financial Officer, your daily duties will entail:
- Maintain contact details and credit limits, set up new accounts in SAP
- Receipt in and allocate daily bank statements
- Process credits relating to pricing issues
- Allocate receipts to invoices
- Create and manage direct debit schedules
- Manage monthly customer statements and dunning letters
- Complete daily bank reconciliation
- Reconcile key accounts open items, prompt payments discounts and other deductions.
- Reconcile the Aged Trial balance to the Gl control accounts
- Work closely with the CFO enforcing credit policy
- Identify and communicate any potential customer issues early to minimize losses
- Chase up overdue balances
- Work with debt collectors on delinquent accounts
- Complete receivers and liquidator’s documentation where required
The successful candidate will present with:
- At least 3 years experience working in a collections position with knowledge and experience with aged debt.
- Ability to handle tough credit discussions in a firm yet friendly and professional manner
- Strong Accounts reconciliation skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Outstanding communication skills and a real passion for credit
- The ability to multi- task and prioritize
If this role sounds of interest, please Apply Now or call Samantha Wilson 021 195 0550 for more information.
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Immediate start for an innovative Business Intelligence Analyst who is looking to make their mark. Create BI architecture for long term success.
Short term contract – Supporting a global FMCG business with market leading brands $45/h – $55/h