This NZ owned and operated business is well known for their excellent company culture and the great care they take of their employees.
Seeking a Credit Control Officer on an initial contract until March 2023 with the likelihood of it turning permanent.
About the Role:
- Manage customer relationships with a view to reduce outstanding debts
- Work with customers to negotiate repayment plans whilst maintaining regular communication.
- Take ownership of weekly reporting to senior management and be proactive in relation to reviewing customer accounts
- Recommend and implement process enhancements for the Accounts Receivables function and identify areas for efficiency improvements.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service both internally and with all key external stakeholders.
- You will be comfortable negotiating repayment plans with customers.
- Proactive communicator
- Ideally you will have 2+ years experience in a similar role
Please Apply Now or call Katie Kelly 021 418 858 for more information
- Flexible working
- CBD location
- Contract until March 2023 with view to go perm