This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known global equipment manufacturer of Material Handling Equipment. The New Zealand operation has a reputation of providing the markets premium product range and backs this up with a premium service ethic. The Head Office is based in Auckland with major branch locations throughout the country of which this position sits at their Head Office in East Tamaki. This organisation provides MHE equipment, fleet management and warehouse solutions to a large range of some of New Zealand’s most recognised businesses from the top of the North Island to the bottom of the South.
As a credit controller you will be responsible for proactively pursuing outstanding payments from National & Corporate accounts, via outbound collection calls, email communication and engagement with the Sales and Rental Management team.
- Pursue outstanding debt by proactively contacting customers
- Actively manage accounts receivables on a daily/ weekly/ monthly basis
- Provide customers with required information and assist with invoice queries
- Contribute to increasing process efficiencies
- Develop and strengthen customer relationships
Required skills and experience
- Previous credit control experience essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills, verbal & written
- Strong Planning and Co-ordination ability
- Excellent time management
If you are looking for your next challenge and to have a confident chat and to find out more about this opportunity, please contact Katie Kelly – email email@example.com or call 021 418 585. If this role isn’t right for your current situation but you are open to similar opportunities, I’d be keen to chat to see if there are other roles that might be better suited.