- Autonomous position - flexibility on offer
- Asset finance
- Auckland CBD
This privately-owned business is on the charge; their operations are expanding by the minute, with a mandate to bring on board qualified people to facilitate further business growth. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Credit Manager, ideally with a track record in asset finance, to support senior business leaders and ensure best practice is implemented and maintained whilst the organisation grows.
Reporting through to the GM Finance and Operations, this position will see you operate across multiple channels. Your key responsibilities include:
- Review of credit applications across asset finance transactions
- Review and enhancement of credit policies and procedures
- Manage the overall lending portfolio, including management of high-risk customers
- Up-skill the credit team; increase the credit and risk knowledge and skill sets of staff
- Act as the subject matter expert on all things credit
- Lead the charge internally regarding risk management and best practice
To be successful in this role, you will have strong knowledge of asset finance lending and credit management. Risk management and setting up parameters to allow acceptable levels of risk will be evident throughout your career. An effective communicator, you’ll be experienced forging long lasting relationships with external clients, as well as a broad range of internal stakeholders who will rely on your expertise day to day.
This is a genuine opportunity to join a business in growth mode; now’s the time to get on board, to play a key role in the next phase of growth and to celebrate success whilst working within a close-knit team of like-minded individuals. You will be given responsibility and a remit to implement best practice, with a real opportunity to have a quantifiable impact. If you’re looking for the next role to take on a varied and challenging workload, whilst working for a business focused on performance and contribution over time at your desk, then apply today. Please call Daniel Turner on 021 193 0369 or you may wish to submit your resume by following the instructions below.
Senior Corporate Finance Analyst
Support Senior Management and the Board of an NZX listed business with business strategy and corporate finance initiatives