Customer Service / Export Sea Documentation
- Export Sea Freight focus with opportunities to take on more responsibility.
- Working with a new leadership team looking to grow.
- City fringe location with competitive remuneration.
One of the country’s leading non-liner marine & port agencies, has engaged us to look for quality talent to join their team in the city fringe. On a daily basis, they offer a range of different services, and are especially strong when doing out of gauge cargo, which adds extra complexity. Our client has just gone through some positive leadership change and is now gearing up for a huge year ahead in the Export Sea freight space.
End to end Customer Service / Export Sea Documentation role.
- Process exporters’ bills of lading in a timely and accurate manner
- Coordinate with the shared service center to ensure an accurate and timely import process.
- Issue bills of lading and collect freight and charges in accordance with company procedure
- Check preliminary manifest against bills of lading, prepare manifest, complete manifest corrections as required
- Return all export Bills of lading within one working day of: receipt of payment, shipped on board, cargo receipt, receipt of the SLI, as appropriate
- Arrange transshipments as required
- If required, visit clients to identify customer service requirements and resolve service delivery issues
We are looking for someone with between 2-4 years experience in international logistics, specifically Export Sea.
What’s in it for you?
A chance to join a small and fun team who have a good reputation in the industry. They want a junior/intermediate candidate who has the ability over time to be trained in new areas of the business.
The small office environment means that this person will be exposed to all parts of the business and will deal with various internal stakeholders to constantly upskill and provide quality service.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you would like to find out more please contact Tom Storey on 021 087 89027 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.