About the company:
Since it’s entry into the material handling market, this company has built a global presence. With their New Zealand head office based in East Auckland, they are seeking an ambitious and dynamic administrator on a part time basis.
About the role:
In this role you will be working to through day-to-day general administration requirements/accounts to support the National Business Development Managers. You will proactively respond to enquires via phone and email. As well as taking responsibility for the preparation of proposals and presentations for clients, there will the opportunity to take on further responsibility by doing reporting and analysis work.
- You will be a self-motivated individual who is results orientated
- You will have the ability to adapt to new and adverse situations
- Have the ability to manage and build rapport with internal and external stakeholders with ease
- Have good attention to detail
- Competence in Microsoft Office Products and exposure to a CRM would be preferable
What’s in it for you?
This temporary role has strong potential to go permanent for the right candidate. The business prides itself on up-skilling their staff and progressing them throughout the business with the potential for global opportunities. On site parking is provided.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Katherine Biggelaar on 021 225 4735 or email email@example.com
- Immediate Start, 25-30 hours per week
- Contract role for an initial 3-6 months
- Global business