Demand Analyst – Mandarin Speaking
- Demand Forecasting & Planning
- Opportunity to Learn and Develop
- Global Business
Our client is a multi-national business with an impressive customer base which covers the residential, commercial and industrial markets across NZ. The business is able to demonstrate strong growth and an unerring commitment to Continuous Improvement and ongoing investment in its operations and people.
The business is focusing on supply chain optimisation and is now recruiting a Demand Analyst who will provide support to the Supply Chain Team across forecasting and planning initiatives.
Working as a key member of the Supply Chain Team, this role will be responsible for day-to-day supply chain forecasting and analysis and planning.
Your key responsibilities include, though are not limited to:
- ERP forecast modelling by gathering, validating and anaylsing data
- Monthly forecasting working alongside Sales & Marketing teams.
- Coordinate the monthly S&OP review with all business stakeholders
- Recommend adjustments to financial and operations forecasts based on your data findings
- Conduct inventory analysis and recommendations for opportunities to make effective changes
- Opportunity to be involved in Continuous Improvement projects across the supply chain
You will likely be degree-qualified in Operations or Supply Chain Management and have practical experience in demand planning with key experience in working with demand forecast modelling, calculating error analysis and managing demand surges with the likes of safety stock calculations and analysis. The role also incorporates some supply planning too.
You will bring enthusiasm and energy and the ability to build and develop effective and positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders. APICS or other forecasting certification is also desirable to be successful in this role.
You will be equally as comfortable dealing with high volume transactions and carrying out reporting, analytical and planning activities. With a good eye for detail, you will be solutions-focused and eager to learn and develop.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Nick McConnochie on 021 197 9121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Supply Chain Graduate
A great first or second role within supply chain for recent graduates keen to continue to develop their skills and gain further industry experience