- End-to-end demand planning - finished products and raw materials
- A business that values its' people
- Collaborative, high performance culture
This is a rare opportunity to join the New Zealand business of a leading international company. They have a substantial international footprint, a highly regarded and impressive product range and are recognised for their superior service, innovation and high-quality standards.
You will join a highly engaged team in the New Zealand business. Based at their Head Office in Avondale they are rightly proud of their positive culture and a highly profitable, growing and successful business. With an impressive track record in valuing their people, you can be confident you are joining the right business.
Due to continued investment in the Supply Chain Team, a rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Demand Planner.
As the Demand Planner, you will manage, lead and control all aspects of the demand planning of finished products and raw materials for the New Zealand business.
Your responsibilities will include, though not be limited to:
- Full responsibility ensuring stock levels are optimised to meet customer demand while balancing investment in working capital
- Develop effective forecast models based on sales data and demand patterns
- Drive improvements across systems, processes and procedures
- Ensure optimal inventory management, planning, forecasting and supply chain performance
- Manage collaborative key stakeholder relationships across the business – principally in Sales, Product Management and Manufacturing
- Contribute to weekly and monthly S&OP/Planning meetings
- Work closely with the Regional and Global Sourcing Teams
What’s in it for you?
You are an experienced Demand Planner with demonstrable experience in driving improvements and ensuring effective planning and forecasting while maintaining a customer-centric approach. Your relationship management skills, ability to influence and collaborate with key stakeholders will set you up to succeed in a key and highly visible role in the business. Previous experience in demand planning is essential. Some experience in wider supply/materials planning and wider supply chain management is highly regarded.
You will enjoy a wide scope of responsibilities and relish the challenge of managing multiple priorities, maintaining high standards and driving positive changes. This is an opportunity where you can really make your mark.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package including a wellness program and the opportunity to join a highly engaged team in a business you won’t want to leave.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Wayne Fry on 021 656 502 or email email@example.com
Logistics & Planning Manager
Manage inventory, planning and logistics for a privately-owned New Zealand manufacturing business. Opportunity to progress your career.
Purchasing and Logistics Coordinator
Based in the heart of the city, join a business that is a New Zealand success story.