This is an outstanding opportunity to join an iconic New Zealand business with market leading brands, operating throughout the country. NZX listed, they’re a dominant player in their attractive and highly sought-after industry and are geared up for continued growth.
The purpose of this role is to lead the global finance function for the Group in order to deliver accurate, reliable and timely information to management and the Board. This role leads a team of regional Financial Controllers covering management and statutory reporting, taxation, treasury and internal audit for the Group.
- Lead and manage the preparation of annual and interim financial statements; assist in preparation of announcements to NZX.
- Work with regional Financial Controllers and COO’s to review the performance across the business on a monthly basis.
- Lead and manage the preparation of accurate and timely consolidated accounts and forecasts for the group on a monthly basis.
- Review Group Support Services’ financial results, forecasts and budgets and summarise Group results, forecasts and trends in finance report for Board papers.
- Oversee audit-related issues, including liaising with internal and external auditors, as well as development of the external and internal audit plans and budgets with the CFO.
- Lead and manage day-to-day treasury function.
- Lead and manage the preparation of monthly taxation accounting for the Group.
- Provide insights and business intelligence support to the broader business, liaising with the data and revenue management teams.
- Ad-hoc project work, as required, including business valuations, cashflow forecasts and cost/benefit analysis.
Core Competencies and Experience:
- 10 years’ experience in financial and commercial leadership roles
- Demonstrated success leading the group consolidations and audit process in a large complex business
- Personal and communication skills to build relationships across the organisation and influence senior management
- Track record of ‘can do’, ‘roll up sleeves’ action and results orientation
- Experience in a listed business is advantageous
Interim CFO – powered by Hunter Campbell
At Interim CFO, we provide full and part-time proven Finance leaders for short, medium and longer-term assignments. We partner with CFO’s who are experts within their fields, have demonstrated success across different business phases and can inject niche skills and industry knowledge at short notice.
To be considered for this position and express interest in being part of our interim CFO offering, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Jason Hinton on 027 555 0921 or email email@example.com
- Iconic NZX listed business
- CBD location
- 15 - 18 month contract