As one of NZ’s big 4 banks and most reputable employers, they have their people at the centre of their decisions. They have a superb track record of internal promotions and providing the opportunity for professional development and growth for their employees.
Reporting directly into the Payments Manager we are looking for someone who has experience in wholesale operations and derivative product management, this role will play an integral part to the payments and currency functions, key tasks will include the following:
- International payments
- Interbank settlements and wholesale settlements
- Actioning of transaction lifecycle events undertaken by Treasury and Financial Markets
- Cheque and deposit processing
- Deceased estates
- Investigations and recoveries
- NZD and foreign cash management
- Ensuring compliance obligations, risk mitigation and control functions relevant to the business are adhered to and maintained
To be considered for this role, you must have sound knowledge of SWIFT payments as well as an understanding of derivative products, settlement practices and regulations.
What’s in it for you…
This is an opportunity for you to work for one of NZ’s most desirable employers along with working for a large and supportive management team. You will be challenged on a daily basis and your professional development will only be accelerated in this environment. You will be supported by and have regular exposure to a wide range of mentor’s and coaches.
For more information or for a confidential chat contact Katie Kelly on 021 418 585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Central Auckland
- Fantastic benefits and growth
- Competitive salary on offer