Distribution Centre Manager
- Recognised market leader
- Key leadership role
- Continuous improvement
The purpose of the DC Manager role is to provide leadership and a collaborative environment for their team while keeping a key focus on costs and quality. It is about releasing value through the end to end value chain. They are now looking for an exceptional individual to join and head up the DC Operations function. You will take responsibility for the management and profitable operation of the distribution services for the site. There is plenty of room for you to make and bring a continuous improvement methodology to the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- First and foremost running a safety-first workplace
- Frontline leadership of the DC
- Develop and recommend improvements to warehouse systems and processes to improve operational efficiency
- Play a key role in achieving the strategic business plan
- Manage direct and indirect operating costs
- Ensure agreed measures for profitability and other KPIs are met
- Establish and enhance customer relationships
- Lead a professional team and provide opportunities for growth and training
What’s in it for you?
As the DC Manager, you will be part of the Senior Leadership team responsible for the growth and direction of the business here in New Zealand. Ideally you will come from a DC and/or Warehouse Management background having worked with technical products though the key focus is having exceptional operational leadership skills to be able to drive a high performing environment with a focus on growth and development.
For more information please contact Nick McConnochie on 021 197 9121 or email@example.com
Lead a multi site operation for a NZ owned and operated 3PL business with a focus on leadership, commercials and P&L management.
National Warehousing Manager
Lead and drive operational excellence though the development and delivery of a national warehouse strategy.