Distribution Centre Operations Manager
- Recognised market leader
- Key leadership role
- Career plan in place to a senior leadership role
The business is well-recognised, respected, delivers service excellence and adaptable supply chain solutions and is the key operator in the NZ market. They are undergoing a sustained period of growth through the diversification of service offering and a paradigm shift in business operations.
The future looks bright for its ongoing growth and success in NZ.
This is a Manufacturing and Supply Chain business first and foremost. It is about releasing value through the end to end value chain. They are now looking for an exceptional individual to join and head up the Distribution function for the Northland Region.
You will take responsibility for the management and profitable operation of the distribution services for the organisation. You will also manage the flow of raw materials and packaging into manufacturing. There is plenty of room for you to make and bring a continuous improvement methodology to the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- First and foremost running a safety-first workplace
- Develop and recommend improvements to warehouse systems and processes to improve operational efficiency
- Improve WMA utilisation and integrity
- Play a key role in achieving the strategic business plan
- Ensure agreed measures for profitability and other KPIs are met
- Establish and enhance customer relationships
- Lead a professional team and provide opportunities for growth and training
What’s in it for you?
As the Distribution Manager, you will be part of the Senior Leadership team responsible for the growth and direction of the business in Northland. This is a succession role and importantly, for the right person, there are clear growth opportunities in NZ.
This is a senior role and as such is remunerated accordingly. For more information please call Wayne Fry on 021 656 502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Newly created Processing / Production Manager working for an iconic New Zealand business. We need strong leadership and change management.
Lead operational teams across processing and distribution with a significant focus on continuous improvement and succession planning.