Engineering Inventory Store Person
- FMCG business
- Career development opportunities
- Work with SAP
A well known FMCG business with great brands. Part of a large multi-national FMCG group, they are respected within the FMCG business community for their innovative product range, NPD and unerring commitment to quality.
The company are values-driven and pride themselves on teamwork, striving to be the best and their commitment to staff welfare, development and offering learning and career progression opportunities.
The business have an opportunity for an Engineering Inventory Store Person to join their team which is a great opportunity with succession planning in place for the right candidate.
- Manage all inventories activities across engineering departments
- Physical receipting in of inwards goods and cycle counts
- Manage and sort deliveries for engineering teams
- Placing PO’s and ensuring stock accuracy of inwards goods
- Stock replenishment of up to 6,000 SKU’s predominately across spare parts.
- Monthly cycle counts across ABC classified stock
- Issue goods to engineering departments and recording all inventory movements
- Reporting across DIFOT and inventory accuracy
- Working very closely with engineering departments and suppliers
- Using SAP and Excel for all administrative tasks
The role have a mix of physical and administrative activities associated to it with approx 35% of the role physical and 65% administrative. In time the role will become more administrative however.
A key role to improve the overall visibility of inventory across the end to end supply chain.
National Home Delivery Operations Manager
Lead / be the face of, the national home delivery service offering. Full end to-end ownership of the client experience, ensuring world class service.