Finance Administration Officer
- Excellent opportunity for further study and career development
- Joining a high caliber and high performing finance team
- Permanent opportunity on the North Shore
About the Company:
Our client is Australasia’s largest privately owned provider of technology in their field.
They have a growing finance team here in NZ led by an impressive Financial Controller. The team is made up of passionate, high performing individuals who are very proud to play a part in the company’s success.
About the Role:
We are looking for a motivated graduate to join the finance team in Glenfield on the North Shore. This role is a fantastic opportunity with clear career pathways and progression opportunities already mapped out including studying towards your CA/ ACCA.
Some of your key responsibilities as the Finance Administration Officer will include
- Bank Reconciliations
- Key Account Reconciliations
- Data cleansing and sorting for review
- Recovery and Provision – Write-offs, credit notes, ensuring data is accurate and up to date.
- Using Excel V-lookups, Sum-ifs etc. Large data transaction analysis.
There is also an ERP implementation in the pipeline also which you will be playing a key part of.
If you are a recent graduate in Accounting, are hard working, keen to learn and grow then we would love to hear from you.
This is an awesome opportunity to kick off an exciting career in Accounting and work with and be mentored by some of the best talent around.
Please Apply Now or call Samantha Wilson on 021 195 0550 to chat further about the role.
Finance Business Partner
Fast paced role for a large multinational retail brand. Supporting finance and the wider commercial team.
A broad FC position working for one of NZ’s largest & most reputable FMCG businesses, reporting into an impressive & well experienced CFO