- Looking for an Accounting graduate with 1-2 years work experience
- Opportunity to join a global leader in their industry
- Central location with parking
The role has arisen due to growth in the business and will be focusing on Accounts Payable but also feature a small amount of Accounts Receivable and Bank Reconciliations. The company has endless opportunities to prove yourself and grow with the business. The team you will be joining is very friendly, supportive and energetic. We are looking for someone who is a self starter and able to cope in a high volume environment who is driven and motivated, with great attention to detail.
About the Role:
- Full end to end Accounts Payable processing, including purchase order system, invoice processing, payment, credit card and bank reconciliations.
- Ensuring correct coding of transactions in line with Generally Accepting Accounting Principles
- Ensuring invoices, payment and records adhere with applicable tax and compliance requirements.
- Running the monthly aged reporting, investigating and resolving any outstanding balances
- Create and execute payment runs, ensuring items are paid by due dates.
- Reconciliations of supplier accounts.
- Month end accruals.
- Accounts Receivable
- Running the monthly aged trial reporting, investigating and resolving any outstanding balances
- Billing for customers and ensuring collection of receivables.
- Bank Reconciliation
If this role sounds of interest to you please ‘Apply Now’ or call Samantha Wilson on 021 195 0550 for a further chat.